Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team with the Social Care industry in Brent. The Qualified Social Worker - Children's Locality Team vacancy in Brent will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance. Please note you must have a minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience.
- Screening of Families to determine eligibility for support
- Undertake Child and Family Assessment under Children Act 1989
- Good knowledge of immigration legislations pertaining to- over-stayers, families without recourse to public funds, EEA nationals and people subject to immigration control with children
- Good Knowledge of Housing Legislations re homelessness ( Understanding social issues relating to homeless and impact on children and families)
- Good Knowledge of Children Act 1989
- Experience of Judicial Review Court Work
- Experience of work with NRPF families and families at risk of homelessness
- Familiar with NRPF Network
- Understanding of Government's Welfare Reforms
- Undertake Statutory NRPF Visits
- Ability to work under tight deadline.
- Good communication skills- verbal/written
- Post qualifying experience of working within an Adults Locality Team or Safeguarding Team.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- Minimum 2 years qualified (POST ASYE)
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Locality Team position, or any similar vacancies we have available in Brent, please contact Max Trundle or email your updated CV today.