We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker -Safeguarding team within the Social Care industry in Milton Keynes. The Qualified Social Worker, Safeguarding Team vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Ensuring outstanding care services to ensure children can reach full potential
- Assessment writing in line with national standards
- Supporting children and families for the best possible outcome
- Seeking permanency for children who cannot live with their birth families
- Study any Child Protection concerns and communicate with other agencies to safeguard children
- Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Children's Safeguarding team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry
- SWE Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker -Safeguarding role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Milton Keynes please email your updated CV to us or contact Faye Whitehead for more information.