Occupational Health Nurse - Sandy, Bedfordshire
We are looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse to work for a tri-force for an initial 4 month contract based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. The main purpose of the role is to provide a proactive occupational health service by assisting in the prevention of illness, injury or disease associated with their occupation, by promoting the Health, Safety & Wellbeing of Staff.
- To review absence data and emails to identify employees who are absent from work due to covid-19 symptoms or absent due to household members presenting with covid-19 symptoms.
- Contact individuals to review the clinical situation and provide symptom management clinical guidance and occupational advice, including isolation timelines.
- Where an employee / household member is eligible for covid-19 testing, facilitate access to testing and review the test results upon receipt, providing further clinical guidance and updated occupational advice.
- Collect and maintain data to enable accurate collation, analysis and reporting.
- Provide individual vulnerability guidance / screening to individuals and the forces to support risk management practices and the delivery of policing services.
- Provide information to line managers, Gold / Silver Groups and individuals to manage risk in the workplace following potential workplace exposure incidents, including contact tracing.
- Build and maintain a library of up to date covid-19 knowledge and processes to access testing. Develop and review FAQ and responses to both the national situation and to questions received from the business and external organisations. Provide regular updates to Gold / Silver Groups, OH and HR communities on national testing programmes and isolation.
- Identify trends, communicate as relevant and take appropriate action.
To be successful:
You will be a Registered General Nurse and have clinical understanding, risk management application and knowledge of Covid-19 as well as experience in working as an Occupational Health Nurse
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this vacancy further or any other opportunities, please contact Seema Choudhury or email in your updated CV to us today.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out the key generic responsibilities of an investigator, including investigating criminal, Gross Misconduct and complaint cases to include research, evidence and intelligence gathering.