PNC Trainer - Stevenage
We are looking to recruit a PNC Trainer to work in Stevenage for a tri-force police service. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 months with the potential to be extended. The postholder will be required to train new recruits and existing staff on the PNC systems.
- To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs making best use of blended learning.
- To develop and deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria making best use of blended learning.
- To ensure that training keeps pace with changes and developments in terms of content, design and methodology.
- To contribute to the evaluation of training through effective feedback systems, with changes being incorporated - and recorded - in design or delivery as required.
- To administer tests and assessments.
- To manage learner performance and behaviour appropriately.
- To adhere to agreed quality assurance procedures and provide evidence in support of local / national audit activity (e.g. PSQA).
- To provide advice and support to all staff members in relation to learning and personal development.
To be successful:
You will have a Level 3 training qualification or relevant experience and the ability to research, plan, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes. You will also be Accredited in the use of PNC Names Enquiry and PNC Vehicles Enquiry
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this vacancy further or any other opportunities, please contact Seema Choudhury or email in your updated CV to us today.