My client is currently looking for 3 FTE experienced interims to help kick-start the next phase.
We want professionals who have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Housing development
- Housing regeneration
- Property acquisitions and long-term leasing
- Opportunities: Identify, assess & prioritise new social / affordable housing opportunities that meet the council's strategic and housing ambitions. Progress opportunities to the project initiation stage
- Project Initiation: Ensuring that programmes and projects are feasible, deliverable, affordable and to the right quality, mix and standards (including financial options appraisals) to meet the council's strategic and housing ambitions and CDM requirements. Responsibility for individual business cases and project approvals.
- Delivery: Ensuring that programmes and projects are delivered to the agreed specification and budget, with variations accounted for with appropriate approvals in place. Responsibility for ensuring that the best delivery solution is established and ready to deliver for each programme and project working collaboratively with all parties and team members to achieve the best outcomes for Sutton and its communities.
- Handover & Operation: Ensuring that the 'lived-in' experience and operational and financial reality of new homes and communities is:
- safe with Construction Design and Management (CDM) principles embedded
- consistent with the programme and project aims
- affordable for residents and the council
- accords with council and strategic aspirations
- Risk Management: Lead on the identification and management of risks affecting the Council so that:
- business risks being recognised, planned for and avoided, managed or escalated as appropriate
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.
Ackerman Pierce can guarantee a weekly payment service and a 1-2-1 account manager during your time with the agency. We will also pay for your DBS if we place you and keep it up to date during your time with us. Including an Ackerman Pierce welcome pack to
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact the housing department at Ackerman Pierce on 0203 763 8592.