We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join a well-structured and exciting team in Bexley Council. My client is offering a fair and manageable caseload along with further training in the portfolio. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work from home. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension.
Main Duties for the Physiotherapist includes;
- Work as part of an inter-professional team with supervision from a senior Physiotherapist.
- Undertake interprofessional assessments and independently manage and key work a caseload which will include routine and complex patients who require rehabilitation and reablement.
- Negotiate goals with clients and motivate them to participate in treatment to achieve these goals. To formulate, deliver and evaluate individual physiotherapy treatment programmes using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g. manual physiotherapy techniques, health promotion, provision of equipment, gait re-education, postural management and graduated exercise programmes.
- Provide regular communication and advice to clients, relatives, GP's and other health and social care professionals. This may be in person, or via telephone, email or letter.
- Explain to and educate clients about their condition, which may require them to overcome barriers to communication such as language differences and complex neurological impairment.
- Initiate and participate in multi-agency team meetings and case conferences / reviews; liaising with colleagues, other professionals and both statutory and voluntary agencies for the benefit of the individual client
To Be Successful;
- Previous experience working with adults with disabilities in the community
- Experience working with minor equipment
- HCPC Registered
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of Working in Bexley Council
My client offers the opportunity for additional training for both perm and temporary members of staff within the authority. With new projects underway in various teams, they offer a very competitive rate of pay. Also free onsite parking is offered to all staff.
Why Join Our Agency?
With over 10 years' experience recruiting directly into Social Care, Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
To discuss this Physiotherapist vacancy in Bexley , or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!