Intelligence Analyst - Perm Role - £35k-£40kpa
We are looking to recruit for an Intelligence Analyst for a Content Protection team based in London. The post holder will be assisting heavily in the strategic and tactical decisions in order to drive cases through to civil or criminal proceedings.
- Assist with the analysis, mapping and reporting of intelligence relating to the OSINT, CYBINT/DNINT, TECHINT & HUMINT disciplines
- Identify, collect, interpret, analyse and evaluate data and information obtained from a range of sources and turn it into actionable intelligence to support civil and criminal cases.
- Produce, and contribute to reports that contain the analysis and recommendations on next stages of intervention
- Experience of Microsoft office suite including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
- Ability to produce reports, documents and presentations, as per business requirements, to a high standard.
- Good working knowledge of the internet and its technologies, in particular social media platforms and media streaming.
- Good working knowledge of accessing content online.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Working experience of i2 Analyst Notebook, or other link analysis tools.
- Ability to think logically and objectively.
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into Public Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this vacancy further or any other opportunities, please contact Seema Choudhury or email in your updated CV to us today.