Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team within the Social Care industry in Swindon Borough Council. The Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team vacancy within Swindon Borough Council will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Risk management.
- Screening referrals.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential.
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory MASH Social Work team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- This is a role within the Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Swindon Borough Council please contact Harry Bannister or email in your updated CV to us today.