Employment Coach - London - Outreach
We are recruiting for an Employment Coach for an award winning specialist employment, training and skills provider that work on government funded employability programmes that help people get back into work, training or education. The Employment Coach will work on outreach programmes working closely with the Service Manager in delivering outcomes
- Establish rapport and build a challenging and supportive relationship with your clients and customers;
- Manage a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all customers according to their level of job readiness;
- Address customer's personal and contextual constraints to employment, implementing action plans, providing challenge, advice and guidance where appropriate to develop customer's capability in the recruitment process so they have the skills and confidence to secure employment.
- Directly deliver employment support, including job search guidance, CV writing, soft-skills development and motivational sessions particularly focused around hospitality, retail and tourism.
- Generate leads for vacancies and employer relationships;
- Account management of client relationships and delivery against their specifications;
- Identify, structure and recommend recruitment and training solutions, to meet the specific needs of customers and employers;
- Sourcing referral routes for customers, and using those referral routes to sign customers up to the programme;
- Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during their initial weeks of employment, supporting them in the transition from welfare to employment; General Data Overview of the role Responsibilities Human Resources The company reserves the right to vary or amend the functions and responsibilities of the post holder according to the needs of the Company's business.
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams, local authorities, and training providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
- Maintain paperwork and customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards
To be successful:
You will ideally have the following skills and experiences
- Strong sales and employment background
- Experienced and confident in delivering against targets and KPI's
- Understanding of the local market and industry networks
- Experience of delivering against target and KPI's successfully in a challenging environment
- Experience of giving Advice, Information and Guidance
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this vacancy further or any other opportunities, please contact Seema Choudhury or email in your updated CV to us today.