Employment Coach - Leicester City - RESTART
We are recruiting for an Employment Coach for an award winning specialist employment, training and skills provider that work on government funded employability programmes that help people get back into work, training or education. The Employment Coach will work on RESTART which has been incredibly successful from its launch in 2021.
If you are from a sales/recruitment/Welfare2Work (W2W) background or work in an environment that involves problem solving and helping others then we would love to hear from you.
- Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators).
- Progressively manage a caseload of referred customers using a variety of appropriate strategies to help them overcome barriers to gaining employment.
- Deliver a positive experience to new customers, ensuring they engage with you and the programme.
- Achieve the Customer Service Standards required on the programme.
- Facilitate a range of assessments with each individual, using a suite of tools, to fully understand a customer's personal circumstances, ambitions and goals.
- Where required, provide appropriate advice and guidance on the basics of self-employment and signpost customers to specialist agencies that can further support customers in respect to self-employment.
- Co-produce personalised tailored Action Plans featuring SMART targeting to enable positive and timely progression.
- Provide tailored support in all aspects of job-search and interview preparation to ensure that customers are matched to the right job that enables them to sustain employment.
- Where required, provide appropriate training/guidance to customers to help them master digital technologies, in order for them to engage in guided self-service learning materials and online job vacancies.
- Fully understand the local labour market, to source suitable job opportunities.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to maximise job opportunities, i.e., federation of small businesses, chamber of commerce, JCP partnership managers.
- Develop an understanding of specialist signposting services in the local area/region, building knowledge in areas such as specific disabilities, housing, benefits etc. Knowledge to be applied where appropriate during caseload management.
You will ideally have the following skills and experiences
- Knowledge of the employability industry / Welfare2Work (W2W).
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Experience of working with people in the provision of 'information, advice & guidance'.
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this vacancy further or any other opportunities, please contact Seema Choudhury or email in your updated CV to us today.