Ackerman Pierce are looking for CPNS for a role in Hounslow-
Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
As a member of the specialist Community Mental Health Team as Band 5/6 Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will be expected to deliver the highest standard of care, through maintaining the quality of own work by developing own skills and knowledge, making changes to practice and contributing to the development of others within the team.
Contribution to service improvement is a necessity of the role, through participation in implementation of improvements and changes to practice.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- To provide clinical leadership for the team within a designated locality.
- Develop a high degree of professional autonomy responsibility and clinical
leadership skills while remaining l within the overall clinical governance
- To manage a caseload of complex cases and to prioritise and effectively manage
- To undertake specialist assessment, care planning, implementation and review of
service to people referred to the team both individually and with colleagues from
other disciplines according to CPA process for complex mental health service
- To deliver a range of treatment programmes and/or interventions to support
recovery, to include clinical duties and interventions. Such as facilitate Depot
clinic, Clozaril clinic, Structured Clinical Management.
- To provide structured therapeutic interventions with potentially complex clients in
one-to-one session or group settings as appropriate.
- Be facilitator on weekly basis, for all income duty calls on the day. To use
effective judgement and interventions in emergency clinical situations.
- To liaise with other professionals and agencies in the planning and delivery of
care programmes for service users ensuring that a quality service is provided
within the locality.
- To promote peoples equality, diversity and rights in-line with Trust Equality and
- To develop and maintain projective working relationships with your team,
managers and other colleagues.
- To promote joint working with a variety of partnership agencies liaising with and
providing relevant information in formats both formal and informal either verbally
or electronically or as written reports.
For more info please give me a call on 0208194 0278 or email me on :