Senior Assessment Officer - Kent
We are looking to recruit a Senior Assessment Officer / Qualified Social Worker within an Adults Hospital Team in the County of Kent. The chosen candidate will be filling a permanent role with a friendly team that prides themselves in development and forward thinking.
- Working with Vulnerable Adults
- Allocating work to Assessment Officers and Care Co-ordinators
- Report writing and making assessments
- Developing care plans
- Care management
- Managing complex cases
- Liaising with other professional bodies
- Arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
Post qualifying experience of working as an Assessment Officer / Care Manager or Qualified Social Worker within an Adults Setting within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Access to CPD
For more information on this, or any other roles in Kent, please contact Callum at Ackerman Pierce